Internet Marketing Consultants work closely with one of the major clients of Chopier to coordinate and contribute to the successful execution of digital projects spanning website and app development to social media and content marketing (to include e-Newsletters, video, animations). With a firm understanding of each client’s needs and objectives, and in line with the digital strategy designed together with the Consultant, you will be responsible for executing the digital components of campaigns, which may include working with internal and external teams to build responsive websites and landing pages, create responsive HTML newsletters, engage in search engine marketing, manage social media pages and manage digital assets.
As Chopier’s Internet Consultant, you must be knowledgeable about the latest developments in digital marketing and be able to share insights with both clients and colleagues alike.
• Native or advanced proficiency in English, writing and speaking
• French, Dutch and/or other languages a plus
• Experience in working for an agency (Min 2 years)
• Experience in managing digital marketing projects such as website development
• Past experience with B2B or B2C digital marketing and online lead generation
• Strong social and interpersonal skills
• An eye for detail with a strong focus on quality and delivery
• Experience with social media marketing
• Can make HTML 5/JS/CSS based newsletters and distribute with e-mail marketing software.
• Can manage digital assets inventory, as well as content management.
• Has Photoshop 6 + (graphics) skill and Multimedia (editing) skills.
• Has the ability to Project Manage the building of a website (with an outside provider)
• Basic understanding of PHP 5.0 and above
• Knowledge of open source CMS systems such as WordPress/Drupal with HTML 5
• Google Analytics (reporting and drafting subsequent recommendations) skills, particularly relating to SEO strategy and implementation.
• CRM programs and campaign management tools (ie Salesforce.com and Eloqua)
• Digital marketing software such as HootSuite, MailChimp, …
• UX/UI Architecture
• SEO strategy development
• Attractive Salary (depends on level of experience)
• Meal Vouchers (Maximum per day)
• Mobile phone (You choose which one you like)
• Laptop (You choose which one you like)
• Cava Fridays!
• Different teambuilding activities such as Christmas Party, dinners, …
• Bicycle (If required)
Most important of all, you will work with professionals who will give you the freedom and trust you need. A happy employee is a productive employee.